Friday, July 5, 2013

Quotes of the Month: June 2013


Quote of the Month: "It's like shearing a piglet: a lot of squealing and little wool."

-Vladimir Putin on Edward Snowden

Stupid Quote of the Month: "Alex should just shut the (expletive) up."

-Brian Cashman to Alex Rodriguez

And the rest…

"I've heard more from Bush, asking for my advice, than I've heard from Obama," Klein stated from various sources close to the Obama administration. "I have no relationship with the president -- none whatsoever. Obama doesn't know how to be president. He doesn't know how the world works. He's incompetent. He's an amateur!"

-Bill Clinton

Seizing phone records of millions of innocent people is excessive and un-American.”

-Representative Jim Sensenbrenner, Republican of Wisconsin and author of the Patriot Act

“Is it just me, or is secret blanket surveillance obscenely outrageous?”

-Al Gore

“I’m uhhh….people….oh goodness….uhhhh...folks are sweating back there right now.”

-Barack Obama when his staff forgot his speech

“I didn’t want to be pope.”

-Pope Francis I

“I will be made to suffer.”

-Edward Snowden: Self-identified NSA surveillance program leaker.

"I don’t usually worry about someone’s personal hygiene."

 -Jim Leyland

"I just blasted away."

-72-year-old Jan Cooper after shooting at an intruder at 12:30 A.M.

"If you refuse to act and you cause a calamity, the one thing you cannot say when all the eggs have been broken is, 'Oh my god, two years ago there was a poll that said 80 percent of you were against it, you look like a total fool."

-Bill Clinton on Obama’s handling of Syria

"So long as nuclear weapons exist, we are not truly safe."

-Barack Obama

“The IRS has ruled Obama can write off the first half of his second term as a total loss.”

-Jay Leno

"American popular music is our only art form. It's our most important export, period. And since time began, it's been handled not as an art form but as a commodity.”

-Huey Lewis.

 “I’m not going to be scrambling jets to get a 29-year-old hacker”

-Barack Obama

No comments: