Monday, February 28, 2011

Quotes of the Month: February 2011

Quote of the Month: “If Charlie Sheen outlives me, I’m gonna be really pissed.”


-Chuck Lorre

Dumb Quote of the Month: “All my people love me.”

-Moamer Gadhafi

And the rest…

“Blame Nicki Minaj for females calling themselves Barbies knowin’ they look like a Build-a-bear. “

-?

"There are not any plans to erect a statue to RoboCop. Thank you for your suggestion."

-Detroit Mayor Dave Bing

"100 years after president Reagan's birth, it is worth remembering that the Cold War didn't just end. It was won."

-Donald Rumsfeld

"God didn't create all men equal, Smith and Wesson did."

-Top Shot

"'They may be talking about democracy but they don't know what they're talking about and the result will be extremism and radical Islam.'"

-Hosni Mubarak on Barack Obama

"We cannot deter it. We cannot negotiate with it any more than an iceburg or a great white. I refer to the debt - the new red menace, this time consisting of ink."

-Mitch Daniels

“The Obama agenda is over.”

-Mitch McConnell

“Death to the dictator.”

-Iranian Protestors

“I take my hat off to myself.”

-Carmelo Anthony

“I for one welcome our new computer overlords.”

-Ken Jennings

“My mother was a great Pirates fan. She knows we’re in trouble, so she went upstairs to get some help.”

-Chuck Tanner (1979)

“The problem is -- and dare I say this -- it doesn't look like Michelle Obama follows her own nutritionary, dietary advice. And then we hear that she's out eating ribs at 1,500 calories a serving with 141 grams of fat per serving, yeah it does -- what do you mean, what do I mean? What is it - no, I'm trying to say that our First Lady does not project the image of women that you might see on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, or of a woman [professional baseball player] Alex Rodriguez might date every six months or what have you. I mean, women are under constant pressure to look lithe, and Michelle My Belle is out there saying if you eat the roots and tree bark and the berries and all this cardboard stuff you will live longer, be healthier and you won't be obese. Okay, fine, show us.”

-Rush Limbaugh

"Duke was a fine man, a terrific hitter and a great friend - even though he was a Dodger.”

-Willie Mays on Duke Snider

"They picked a fight with a warlock."

-Charlie Sheen on his feud with CBS

No comments: