Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Quotes of the Month: November 2015

Quote of the Month:"Hillary is running for a lot of reasons—one of ‘em is because she wants to stay out of jail."

-Donald Trump

Stupid Quote of the Month:
"There's something different about what happened from Charlie Hebdo, and I think everybody would feel that. There was a sort of particularized focus and perhaps even a legitimacy in terms of -- not a legitimacy, but a rationale that you could attach yourself to somehow and say, okay, they're really angry because of this and that. This Friday was absolutely indiscriminate. It wasn't to aggrieve one particular sense of wrong. It was to terrorize people."
-John Kerry

And the rest...
"I have to call a murder a murder and I have to call the murderers the murderers.”
-Quentin Tarantino on police officers

"By every measure that we define success in this country this guy had it, great looking guy, well educated, great career, plenty of money, beautiful loving wife, beautiful children, great house, he had everything. He's a drug addict and he couldn't get help and he's dead."
-Chris  Christie
"For what you should never do: Don’t bite my teeth!”
-Rhonda Roussey
“Don’t be a slave like I was.”
-Carrie Fisher
"I don't really have any respect for anyone who thinks those films are good. They’re not. (They’re) a monumental misunderstanding of what the (original) three films are about. It's an exercise in utter infanticide ... (like) George Lucas killing his kid."
-Simon Pegg
"I don't think they're gaining strength. What is true, from the start our goal has been first to contain and we have contained them."
-Barack Obama one day before the Paris attacks
"Why can't we take out these bastards?"
-Reporter to Obama
"Our goal was to come in here and make the 'Red Rifle' look like a Red Ryder BB gun, and I think we did that.”
-JJ Watt on Andy Dalton
“The terrible events in Paris were obviously a terrible and sickening setback.”
-Barack Obama
"My heart can take the pounding, my mind can handle the grind, but my body knows it's time to say goodbye."
-Kobe Bryant


No comments: