Sunday, January 6, 2013

Quotes of the Year: 2012


Quote of the Year:

"She's such a nightmare. Her career is over, I can tell you that. She looks like a fairground stripper."

-Elton John on Madonna

And the rest…

"Jack, you are my best friend. We had fun together. I will miss you. I will talk to you in my prayers. I love you Jack. Love, John."

-One of Jack Pinto’s classmates (Pinto was a victim in the Sandyhook shooting).

"It's not much different to being 109."

-WWI Vet Florence Green on what it’s like being 110

“The fact is, I’m gay.”

-Anderson Cooper

"She's a trampire!"

-Will Ferrell

"There’s disobedience and there’s obedience to God. I’ve been being disobedient."

-Josh Hamilton

 “She certainly didn’t break the group up, the group was breaking up.”

-Paul McCartney on Yoko Ono

“Israel has opened the gates of hell.”

-Qassam Brigade

“Get a ****in’ beer!”

-Pete Townshend at the 121212 concert for Sandy Relief

“Put the harps back in the closet.”

-George H.W. Bush following reports of his impending death

No comments: