Sunday, April 8, 2012

Quotes of the Month: March 2012

Quote of the Month:

“I see that both Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum now have Secret Service with them on the campaign trail. And in Santorum’s case, I think it’s the first time he’s actually ever used protection.”

-Senator Scott Brown

Dumb Quote of the Month:


"You can go back 500 years. You cannot find a more audacious plan.”

-Joe Biden on killing Bin Laden

“I don’t bluff.”

-Barack Obama  

"What does it say about the college co-ed Susan Fluke [sic] who goes before a congressional committee and essentially says that she must be paid to have sex -- what does that make her? It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute. She wants to be paid to have sex. She's having so much sex she can't afford the contraception. She wants you and me and the taxpayers to pay her to have sex."

-Rush Limbaugh on Sandra Fluke

"I think it is absolutely absurd that during these very serious political times, we are discussing personal sexual recreational activities before members of Congress."

-Limbaugh on the slut controversy

“In October, I was thinking, hey, this is Lenny Dykstra, I grew up with this guy, I want to meet him. By November, I wanted to put the guy in jail.”

-Lead detective in the Dykstra case

"And as I go, I go with just a few words left to say, a few words I want to address to Colts fans everywhere. Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart. I truly have enjoyed being your quarterback. (Voice cracking, then trails off.) Thank you.”

 
-Peyton Manning


"Whether it's Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian or whoever, stupidity is certainly celebrated. Being a f-cking idiot is a valuable commodity in this culture because you're rewarded significantly."

--Jon Hamm

 
“Yep. Ugh.”

-Carol Browner responding to an email about Solyndra’s problems.


"Now do you really think our country is ready for a white first lady?"

-Robert De Niro


"Dear President Obama, You don't know my telephone number, but I hope your staff is busy trying to find it. Ever since you called Sandra Fluke after Rush Limbaugh called her a slut, I figured I might be next."

-Bristol Palin

 
“If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon.”

Barack Obama

"The Hunger Games opens to eye-popping numbers. Finally, a girl fighting for her life & justice, not whining over her sparkly vamp boyfriend."

-George Takei

“After my election, I’ll have more flexibility.”

-Barack Obama

“Can you create commerce in order to regulate it?”

-Anthony Kennedy

 

No comments: