Sunday, January 9, 2011

Quotes of the Year: 2010

Quote of the Year:

"We went to a movie and then had a little midnight picnic on a Satanic altar."

-Christine O’Donnell

And the rest:

"I'd rather be a really good one-term president than a mediocre two-term president,"

- Barack Obama

“Obama Forgot Option 3 - Mediocre 1- Term President, & That's What He's Been Thus Far."

-Charles Krauthammer

“Plug the damn hole.”

-Barack Obama

'You're being a crazed sex poodle,'

-Al Gore

"We already have a UN on the ground and it's worthless. Now you want to build one in space?"

-Charles Krauthammer

"Each generation gets the music they deserve.”

-Ray Manzarek

“Please don't ask me if I'm going to die today.”

-Joe Paterno

“The rent is too damn high.”

-Jimmy McMillan

“It should be easy to market the Virgin Galactic commercial space flight. It's the name of the company AND the target audience.”

-Dennis Miller

“Dems really have their finger on the pulse of America. If there's one thing people worry about ALL THE TIME, it's the Chamber of Commerce.”

-Caleb Howe

"I don't want to see my old friend Lucifer just yet."

-Keith Richards

"You touch my junk, and I'm going to have you arrested."

-John Tyner to a TSA guy

"We have harpooned every whale in the ocean - and some minnows."

-Debt Commission Co-Chair Alan Simpson

"I PRAISE YOU 24/7!!!!!!" AND THIS HOW YOU DO ME!!!!! YOU EXPECT ME TO LEARN FROM THIS??? HOW???!!! ILL NEVER FORGET THIS!! EVER!!! THX THO..."

- Buffalo Bills player Steve Johnson blaming God after dropping a game winning TD pass

"I haven't died. I'm drinking a beer and eating fried chicken."

-Yao Ming

"'When you win, say little. When you lose, say less."

-Tom Brady

"I'm not interested in being a dead f--king hero…so forget 'em, forget 'em."

-John Lennon

"We've become a nation of wusses.”

-Ed Rendell

No comments: