Friday, October 1, 2010

Quotes of the Month: September 2010

Quote of the Month: "We went to a movie and then had a little midnight picnic on a satanic altar."


-Christine O’Donnell

Dumb Quote of the Month #1: "Long before America was even an idea, this land of plenty was home to many peoples. The British and French, the Dutch and Spanish, to Mexicans, to countless Indian tribes. We all shared the same land,"

-Barack Obama (Mexico became a nation in 1821. The United States formed in 1776).

Dumb Quote of the Month #2: "He's been out in these countries for decades, building schools, building roads, building infrastructure, building day-care facilities, building health-care facilities, and the people are extremely grateful. He's made their lives better."

-Patty Murray on Osama bin Laden

And the rest:

“They talk about me like a dog.”

-Barack Obama

“Hey, Castro came out against anti-Semitism. I'm putting on my snowsuit and booking the flight to Hell.”

-Jason Alexander

"The time I stand up here blaming the officials for a loss is the time I don't have to do this anymore."

-Detroit Lions Head Coach Jim Schwartz

“We just sucked.”

-Tom Brady on a loss to the Jets

"The United States administrations must recognize Iran is a big power.”

-Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

“We in the Senate refer to Sen. Gillibrand as the hottest member.”

-Harry Reid

“I feel that my role as a former president is probably superior to that of other presidents'.

-Jimmy Carter

"It was his fault. Ted Kennedy killed the bill."

-Jimmy Carter on why he did not pass National Health Care

"Catching Boehner with a mistress is the only way to destroy him politically before the election."

-anonymous source from the NY Times

"I don't want a tomato picked by a Mexican. I want it picked by an American, then sliced by a Guatemalan and served by a Venezuelan in a spa where a Chilean gives me a Brazilian."

-Stephen Colbert

No comments: