Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Quotes of the Month: August 2010

Quote of the Month: “Please don't ask me if I'm going to die today.”

                                           -Joe Paterno

Political Quote of the Month: "He'll have plenty of time for vacations when his one term is up."

-David Letterman on Barack Obama’s 6th vacation in 18 months

Honorable Mention: “Surprised Obama had time to not pay attention to the (Beck) rally, what with all the not paying attention to economy, the war, oil spill.”

-Rory Cooper on the Beck Rally

And the Rest…

“This isn’t ‘Saturday Night Live,’ Al."

-Mitch McConnell to Al Franken

“He's my Justin Bieber.”

-Craig Ferguson on meeting Darth Vader

“And with most of the Democratic incumbents voting with Pelosi and Obama 95% of the time, one might as well elect a voting machine rather than a Congressman.”

-Dick Morris

“Hey, if I was you I may want me to go away too. I am not going away! I am here!”

-Charlie Rangel

"This is America, and our commitment to religious freedom must be unshakable."

-Barack Obama on the Ground Zero Mosque

“This will be the last time I put on my uniform.”

-Lou Piniella

“Miss Universe’ hits all-time ratings low -- ratings would go up if they had green-skinned Orion girls.”

-Anonymous

“Detroit gets a bad rap.”

-Johnny Damon

No comments: