Sunday, May 1, 2016

Quotes of the Month: April 2016

Quotes of the Month: “I have Democrat friends and Republican friends. I get along with almost everyone, but I have never worked with a more miserable son of a bitch in my life.”
“Lucifer in the flesh.”
-John Boehner on Ted Cruz

Stupid Quote of the Month: "It's very close to my heart because I was down there, and I watched our police and our firemen down at 7/11, down at the World Trade Center right after it came down, and I saw the greatest people I've ever seen in action.”
-Donald Trump

And the rest...
"The American people have not just parachuted into the Valley of the Stupid."
-Dan Rather

“I don’t know how you would characterize the gang leaders who got 13-year-old kids hopped up on crack and sent them out on the street to murder other African-American children. Maybe you thought they were good citizens. She didn’t…You are defending the people who kill the people whose lives you say matter!”
-Bill Clinton

""It sounds so good, just shoot every third person on Wall Street and everything will be fine."
-Bill Clinton

"The shame sticks to you like tar."
-Monica Lewinsky

"I hate Ted Cruz, and I think I'll take cyanide if he even got the nomination.”
-Peter King

“Save your prayers for a couple of days.”
-Prince

"This is all about racial politics. I’m a white lady. I’m an easy target."
-Former Mizzou Prof Melissa Click

No comments: