Friday, March 4, 2016

Quotes of the Month: February 2016

Quote of the Month: "If and when the Vatican is attacked by ISIS, which as everyone knows is ISIS's ultimate trophy, I can promise you that the Pope would have only wished and prayed that Donald Trump would have been President."
-Donald Trump

Stupid Quote of the Month: "They know how to distinguish male from female. If we approve male on male, female on female, then man is worse than animals."
-Manny Pacquiao

and the rest...

“Ted Cruz didn't win Iowa, he illegally stole it.”
-Donald Trump

“Yet another #Trumpertantrum... @realDonaldTrump very angry w/the people of Iowa.”
-Ted Cruz

"There's a special place in hell for women who don't help each other!"
-Madeleine Albright

"Henry Kissinger is not my friend."
-Bernie Sanders

"I say only that this man is not Christian."
-Pope Francis I

"I don't believe I ever have.  I don't believe I ever have.  I don't believe I ever will.  I'm gonna do the best I can to level with the American people."
-Hillary Clinton on lying

“He was, you know, raised white."
-Ben Carson on Barack Obama

No comments: