Sunday, November 1, 2015

Quotes of the Month: October 2015

Quote of the Month: "We Live in a World Where Facts Don’t Matter"
-Charles Krauthammer

Stupid Quote of the Month:
“If only there was a ‘coon of the year’ award."
-Professor Anthea Butler on Ben Carson

And the rest...
"If I don't move, I'll be demoted to Secretary of State or something."
-Joe Biden

"What about a real black President who can properly address the racial divide?"
- Rupert Murdoch

"I'm really not even a human being."
-Hillary Clinton

“I never took a position on Keystone until I took a position on Keystone.”
- Hillary Clinton

"We may have overestimated his anger management skills."
-Megyn Kelly on Donald Trump

“I just don’t like the guy.”
-George W Bush on Ted Cruz

"The acoustic guitar is the most important."
-Keith Richards

“You can tell the Egyptian prime minister it’s a terrorist attack, but you can’t tell your own people?”
-Jim Jordan to Hillary Clinton

"I’ve got a lot of really cool things I could do other than sit around, being miserable, listening to people demonize me and me feeling compelled to demonize them. That is a joke. Elect Trump if you want that."
-Jeb Bush

"Calm people live. Tense people die."
-Adam Savage

“I’ve got to tell you the truth — even in New Jersey what you’re doing is called rude.”
-Chris Christie to the CNBC Moderator

“That debate reflected a debate between the Bolsheviks and the Mensheviks.”
-Ted Cruz



No comments: