Sunday, October 4, 2015

Quotes of the Month: September 2015

Quote of the Month: “We don’t need an apprentice in the White House. We have one right now.”
-Scott Walker

Stupid Quote of the Month: "LGBT community (GGGG) are like the gay white KKK's. Get them some pink hoods and unicorns and let them rally down rodeo drive."
-Azealia Banks

and the rest...
"I have signed the pledge."
-Donald Trump

"I'm sorry about that."
-Hillary Clinton on the email scandal

"If you vote to send billions of dollars to jihadists who have pledged to bear direct responsibility to murder Americans, then you bear direct responsibility for the murders carried out with the dollars you have given them. You cannot wash your hands of that blood."
-Ted Cruz on the Iran deal

"Four years ago, I made a serious mistake — one that brought discredit on me and pain to those closest to me."
-David Petraeus

"Call off your fucking dogs Barack."
-Hillary Clinton

"It's become clear to me that this prolonged leadership turmoil would do irreparable harm to the institution."
-John Boehner

"Beware of false prophets."
-John Boehner


"It won't happen again."
-Barack Obama on Chinese hacks

“Seventy years after the murder of 6 million Jews, Iran’s rulers promise to destroy my country, murder my people, and the response from this body, the response from nearly every one of the governments represented here has been absolutely nothing. Utter silence. Deafening silence.” .
-Benjamin Netanyahu

"Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right? But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping. Why? Because she's untrustable. But no one would have known any of that had happened had we not fought."
-Kevin McCarthy

 "I'll keep going as long as I'm physically able."
-Daniel Craig

No comments: