Saturday, May 2, 2015

Quotes of the Month: April 2015


Quote of the Month: "America has shown to me as an immigrant, that it is the land of opportunity. And I appreciate America so much and this is why it was so important for me to give something back. And we have to keep it the #1 country in the world. So I want to say thank you to America; that you have given me everything that I have."


-Arnold Schwartzenegger


Stupid Quote of the Month: "we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well."


-Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake

Typo of the Month: …"she’s fought children and families all her career."


-Hillary Clinton presidential announcement

 

And the rest...

 
"We were on Nixon's hit list and now we're in the Library of Congress. Ironic?!"


-John Densmore


"I think he had dinner reservations or a concert to play in."


-Torii Hunter on Country Joe West


"This is embarassing."



-Barack Obama on the Loretta Lynch nomination


"I am a woman."


-Bruce Jenner


"There is a liberal fascism that is dedicated to going after believing Christians who follow the biblical teaching on marriage."


-Ted Cruz


'You think the Middle East is chaotic now? Imagine what it looks like for our grandchildren. That's how Americans should view the deal.'"


-George W Bush


"I have faced many different obstacles in my life, and have always maintained a strong belief that no matter the circumstances, I could overcome those obstacles. While this diagnosis poses a new kind of challenge for me, I intend to stay true to my beliefs. With the support of my family and friends, I will meet this challenge with the same determination and unwavering intensity that I have displayed in all of my endeavors in life. I look forward to being back at the ballpark as soon as possible."


-Kirk Gibson


"If Sue loves Joe and Tom loves Joe, Sue can marry Joe but Tom cannot, why isn’t that a straightforward case of sexual discrimination?"


-John Roberts

No comments: