Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Quotes of the Month: August 2014


Quote of the Month:"Don't ever second guess me again on Hamas."

-Benjamin Netanyahu to John Kerry and Barack Obama

 
Stupid Quotes of the Month: 'First of all, let me tell my friends from Africa, I do not whip people!'

-Steny Hoyer
"One problem that I've had today is keeping my Wongs straight."

-Harry Reid at the Asian Chamber of Commerce

and

"We don't have a strategy."

-Barack Obama on ISIS
Chilling Quote of the Month: "It's best not to mess with us."

-Vladimir Putin

and the rest...
"They just lied to people."

-Barney Frank on The Obama Administration and health care.
"Don't do stupid stuff is not an organizing principle."


-Hillary Clinton on Barack Obama's foreign policy
"Drug addicts and alcoholics are always, 'The world is a harsh place.' My mother was in a concentration camp in Nazi Germany. I don't want to hear f**k all about "the world as a harsh place." She gets up every day, smells the roses and loves life. And for a putz, 20-year-old kid to say, 'I'm depressed, I live in Seattle.' F**k you, then kill yourself."


-Gene Simmons
"I am you, I will protect your right to protest."


-Ron Johnson
"Michael Brown's blood is crying from the ground, crying for vengeance, crying for justice."


-Rev Charles Ewing
"I'm sorry for being such an idiot."


-Mark David Chapman

No comments: