Sunday, June 1, 2014

Quotes of the Month: May 2014

Quote of the Month: "I, myself, deeply regret what happened between me and President Clinton. Let me say it again: I. Myself. Deeply. Regret. What. Happened."


-Monica Lewinsky
Stupid Quote of the Month: "i guess there are some out there who dont like to think that a holocaust survivor had a leg up over a black/brown person due to skin color."


-Oliver Willis
"Basically, I was against all white people."


-Michael Jordan on growing up
"Thirty days in the hospital? And when she reappears, she's wearing glasses that are only for people who have traumatic brain injury? We need to know what's up with that."


-Karl Rove on Hillary Clinton
"What has he done, big Magic Johnson, what has he done?" -


-Donald Sterling
"We must lead."


-Chris Christie on American foreign policy
"I will not stand for it."


-Barack Obama on the VA Scandal
"If there’s ever been evidence that a government-run system of health care is a disaster, it’s here. It’s rationing. It’s waitlists and corruption and laziness, as you get when people are salaried rather than working in the free market."

Charles Krauthammer on the VA


"I mean, is that how we're now setting the strategy of the United States of America in a war zone, where so many have died and so much treasure and blood has been spent, so a president can leave office looking good?"


-Charles Krauthammer
"It is absolutely true that in the 21st century, American isolationism is not an option."


-Barack Obama

No comments: