Sunday, March 3, 2013

Quotes of the Month: February 2013


Quote of the Month: “I snorted half of Peru.”

-Steven Tyler

Stupid Quote of the Month: “When was the last time you heard about a rape on campus?”

-Bob Beckel

“I was a jerk.”

-John Mayer

"Death panels and sales taxes is how we do this"

Paul Krugman

"Strength of mind and body are necessary, strength which in the last few months has deteriorated in me to the extent that I have had to recognize my incapacity to adequately fulfill the ministry entrusted to me.”

-Pope Benedict XVI

“It’s like Django unchained! It’s exciting!”

-Marc Lamont Hill on spree killer Christopher Dorner

"If you had to pick between the two, that would be a tough choice, but five beats one every time I look at it."

-Michael Jordan on the question of LeBron vs Kobe

"These cuts are not smart. They are not fair. They will hurt our economy. They will add hundreds of thousands of Americans to the unemployment rolls. This is not an abstraction -- people will lose their jobs."

-Barack Obama

“If he wants to leave it alone and not deal with those two biggies, forget the rest of the stuff -- he'll have a failed presidency."

-Alan Simpson on Obama and the debt

'In America, you have a right to be stupid, if you want to be... and we tolerate that.'

-John Kerry

"That’s a kind of madness that I haven't seen in a long time.”

-Bob Woodward on Obama’s refusal to defend America
"The White House threatened me."
-Bob Woodward

"Congressman, you are a total waste of time. We're moving on, because our audience deserves better."

-Sean Hannity

1 comment: