Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Quotes of the Month: May 2012

Quote of the Month:
"You came home and were
 sometimes denigrated when you should have been celebrated. It was a national shame, a disgrace that should have never happened."

-Barack Obama to Vietnam Vets on Memorial Day

Stupid Quote of the Month:


“I was trying to hit him.”

-Cole Hamels after hitting Bryce Harper

Insult of the Month:

“Barack Obama is an amateur.”

-Bill Clinton
 

“Even Jimmy Carter would have killed Bin Laden.”

-Mitt Romney

“Forward, what, over a cliff?”

-Mitt Romney on Barack Obama’s new slogan

"I'm coming back. Write it down in big letters. I'm not going out like this."

-Mariano Rivera

"I spend my off days the way I want to spend them."

- Josh Beckett

“Loyalty doesn’t exist in politics.”

-Bill Clinton

“I think same-sex couples should be able to get married.”

-Barack Obama

“I am motivated to get back quickly and see to it personally those people never walk down Broad Street in celebration again."

-Jason Werth on Philadelphia fans

"I feel ... uncomfortable about the word hero because it seems to me that it is so rhetorically proximate to justifications for more war."

-Chris Hayes MSNBC Host dissing vets

No comments: