Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Quotes of the Month: October 2011

Quote of the Month:

“It’s hard to accept being liked.”

-Andy Rooney

Dumb Quotes of the Month:


"Murder will continue to rise. Rape will continue to rise. All crime will continue to rise."

-Joe Biden on what would happen if the Jobs Bill fails

“I believe all the choices we've made have been the right ones.”

-Barack Obama

Twilight Zone Quote of the Month:

"Dreamt I died in Chicago next weekend (heart attack in my sleep). Need to write my will today."

-Former Weezer Bassist Mikey Welsh one week before he suddenly died.

Slam of the Month:

"Kobe, five championships; LeBron, zero.”

-Magic Johnson

And the rest…

"I was thinking about it in the outfield last night. With all of the stress and everything of that game yesterday, you know, thinking about and actually made some amends with trainers and with staff from the other side, from the Rays' side, because I don't think I ever had, as far as what I did and when I was here and my time. And they put a lot of time and effort into me, so just made an apology, a few yesterday."

-Josh Hamilton

“I’d kill Kurt Cobain for killing himself.”

-Courtney Love on what she’d do if he came back from the dead

“We want sweeping unspecified change.”

- A sign in the Occupy Wall Street protests

“I left the Democratic plantation a long time ago.”

-Herman Cain

"10 years ago, Steve Jobs was alive, Bob Hope was alive, Johnny Cash was alive. Now we're outta jobs, outta hope &outta cash"

-Peggy Noonan

“Without trade, Jerome Harrison doesn't get physical. Without physical, doctors don't find brain tumor. Trade might have saved his life.”

-Adam Schefter

“You’re headed for a one-term presidency.”

-Steve Jobs to Barack Obama

"After nearly nine years, America's war in Iraq will be over."

-Barack Obama

“Do you know right from wrong?”

-Moammar Khadafy (last words)

“We came. We saw. He died.”

-Hillary Clinton celebrating Khadafy’s death

No comments: