Saturday, October 1, 2011

Quotes of the Month: September 2011

Quote of the Month:

“My neighbor’s two dogs have created more shovel-ready projects than this current administration.”

-Former N.M. Governor Gary Johnson on the Stimulus

Stupid Quote of the Month:


“It’s a very difficult district for Democrats.”

-Debbie Wasserman Schultz on New York 9 (which is 75% Democratic)

Slam of the Month:

“So does anybody want a date with Mayberry? He’s Stanford educated…”

-Hunter Pence on his teammate, John Mayberry’s attempt to ask actress Antoinette Nikprelaj out.

Gaffes of the Month:


"We’re the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad."

-Barack Obama (he meant transcontinental)

“If asking a billionaire to pay the same tax rate as a Jew, uh, as a janitor makes me a warrior for the working class, I wear that with a badge of honor. I have no problem with that.”

-Barack Obama confusing Jews and Janitors

Scary Quote of the Month:

"I think we ought to suspend, perhaps, elections for Congress for two years and just tell them we won't hold it against them, whatever decisions they make, to just let them help this country recover."

-Governor Bev Perdue

And the rest…

OBAMA: "I can see the unemployment line from my house!"

-Ann Coulter

“Has anyone in the history of the world spent more money than Obama?”

-SE Cupp

"London is no longer an English city."

-John Cleese

'President Obama, This Is Your Army. We Are Ready to March. Let's Take These Son of Bitches Out'

-James Hoffa

"I get a code violation for this? I express who I am. We're in America last I checked."

-Serena Williams’ Meltdown at the U.S. Open

“Charlatan is an unfair word. He did an awful lot for effect.”

-JFK on FDR

"S---, you have to get rid of this ball just a split-second quicker."

-Ron Jaworski during a NFL broadcast

“People feel betrayed, disappointed, furious, disgusted, hopeless.”

-Anonymous Democratic Source after losing Weiner’s seat

“If you play against him, you hate him. If you play with him, you hate him a little less.”

-Ozzie Guillen on AJ Pierzynski

“Start drinking early.”

-Tom Brady to Pats fans

“If you love me, you got to help me pass this bill.”

-Barack Obama to supporters

"To our Fans and Friends: As R.E.M., and as lifelong friends and co-conspirators, we have decided to call it a day as a band …”

-R.E.M.

No comments: