Thursday, July 1, 2010

Quotes of the Month: June 2010

Quote of the Month: 'You're being a crazed sex poodle,'

- Al Gore's Masseuse

Weirdest Quote:

“I definitely want to thank my doctor, Dr. Sandeep, my, uh, psychiatrist. She really helped me relax a lot. Thank you SO much. It’s so difficult to play with all this focus, and so much emotion in the playoffs. And she helped me relax, I thank you so much.”

-Ron Artest

and the rest:

Jim Joyce…NOOOOOOO!


-Rod Allen

“I just cost that kid a perfect game.”

-Jim Joyce

“You’re not from here, and a company from your homeland is ruining the planet!”

-Don Imus to Paul McCartney

“Tell them to get the hell out of Palestine, remember, these people are occupied and it’s their land. It’s not Germans’. It’s not Poland’s.”

- Helen Thomas

“I can’t suck it up with a straw.”

-Barack Obama on the Oil Spill
“ I think Chris Pronger is the biggest idiot in the league.”

- Adam Burish

“One Day, I will be a Lion”

-Joran Van Der Sloot

“I am here for life.”

-Tom Izzo

"Obama clearly didn't know anything about him, who he was. The boss was pretty disappointed,"

-Advisor to General Stanley McChrystal

"The real enemy: The wimps in the White House."

-Advisor to General Stanley McChrystal

“Why don't you say something nice instead of being a smarta-- all the time?"

-Joe Biden to a custard shop owner who  cracked a joke about lower taxes.

No comments: