Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Quotes of the Month

Quote of the Month: As the new millennium dawned the team moved across town to Comerica Park, a retro-styled brick shopping mall that just happens to have a professional-grade baseball diamond in its center.


-Peter Hyman

Other quotes:

"I sat in his chair when he left Brooklyn, but I did not replace him,"


- Vin Scully on Ernie Harwell

"I'm a punk rocker. I don't do Christian. You can f--- off to the church,"

-Adam Ant during a church charity concert

"I believe the President was poorly advised."

-Neil Armstrong on the Space Program

“Mr. President, I Need a Freaking Job”

-Billboard in Buffalo

“We’re a victim of our own success.”

-Obama on the economy

“Let the girls play ball!”

-Sarah Palin on the Highland Park High School’s decision to not allow the basketball team to go to Arizona in protest over the Immigration Law

"I have not had a chance to.”

-Attorney General Eric Holder on whether he read Arizona’s Immigration Law after he criticized it

“You should really see me when I’m pissed.”

-NJ Governor Chris Christie to a reporter

"These are not Democrats" he said. "They are revolutionary Marxists."

-Glenn Beck

"But my mom doesn't have papers."

-A second grader to First Lady Michelle Obama

"It was like the senior prom of death."

-Mark Feeney Boston Globe Critic about the Lost finale

“Plug the damn hole.”

-Barack Obama

No comments: