Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Quotes of the Year

Here are the best quotes for 2008....not in any order...

"I'm warning you with peace and love, I have too much to do. So no more fan mail." -Ringo Starr

"I go three, maybe four times a year to get tested for sexually transmitted infections and most of the time I don't even need to." -- Kelly Osborne.

“If they knew the plane was faulty, why did they let it fly?" -- A relative of one of the 153 passengers killed in the Spanair crash at Madrid airport.

"I read the script and it's not bad. The message is I'm a dangerous lunatic, and that I'm possessed by monkeys." -- Singer Iggy Pop on a movie based on his life.

"What is the difference between God and Bono? God doesn't wander down Grafton Street thinking he's Bono." -- Louis Walsh.


"If the human race is to continue for another million years, we will have to boldly go where no on has gone before." -- Stephen Hawking


"I saw this crocodile and thought I'd tease it a bit with a small bit of bait, just to get it in quite close to me for the picture. I was playing around, pointing at it, laughing - when it suddenly jumped at me. I didn't realize crocs were so aggressive" -a tourist in Australia that pissed off a croc

"It's not allowed for a woman to sit with a strange man and talk and drink coffee together." -- Saudi Arabia


"Sorry for being topless." -- Carla Bruni of France greeting a British journalist


"Wall Street got drunk." -President Bush

No comments: